Core Buyback Program
Our business mission is to provide our customers with the highest
quality built product which relies heavily on our core supply.
When you return your core (old TIPM), not only you are helping to conserve
resources and reduce waste, but you help another individual get back on the road.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?
Enter your order # from your purchase to access your core return shipping label
Dont have your original box?
How-to Video: Returning a TIPM
Questions? Call us at
almost any condition
• Cracked or Chipped Case
• Scratched, Faded, or Muddy Case
• Missing or Broken Lid
• Broken Pins, Bent Pins
• Short-term water submersion
• Light corrosion
• Burned-out exterior components (visible fuses and relays)
• Crushed TIPM
• Crushed or Cracked Circuit Board (if apparent)
• Burned or Melted Case (Indicates circuit board is unsalvageable)
• Burned Circuit Board
• Extended Flood Submersion
• Extreme Corrosion
Become a Reseller!